Friday, February 22, 2008

Brit #4 Layouts





Along with my work on Firebreather, I am currently doing layouts for the incomparable Cliff Rathburn on the book Brit. The book is the brainchild of Robert Kirkman, the hardest working man in comics. This current series however, is being written by Bruce Brown, and it's been a wild ride!
Here are the first four pages of my layouts to issue #4, which just came out last week. I'm having a great time doing this book, and Cliff is knocking it outa' the park! Enjoy.
A big thanks to everyone who has posted a reply. The kind words are very encouraging. I'm sorry I haven't replied personally to any of the posts but I'm new to the blogger experience , and i'm still figuring this website out.

3 comments:

Gary Seaward said...

Great to see how your Layouts are being transformed into the finished page!!
Thanks for sharing!

WyA said...

Hey Andy! Love your layouts man. Really nice compositions and everything reads so easily. I especially love that monkey chainsaw scene.

Ryan

ANDY KUHN said...

ryan,

thanks for givin' me tha bizness! I'm super jazzed to see your 24 hour comic when it comes out. that's something i've been meaning to do for a while.