Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Many times at comic book shows I get asked to draw in someones
themed sketch book. Usually the theme is a specific character.
Sometimes they're more interesting than others. This is a sketch
I did for a guy whose entire book was Karaoke Squid.
I don't know where that came from, but it was a pretty cool sketchbook.
I realize that this is not a squid, but it's the best I could do at the time.
Thanks for looking!

p.s. Thanks to Jake Ekiss for shedding more light on Karaoke Octopus.
Click HERE to see other talented artists KO sketches.


Brian Churilla said...

hahaha rad. awesome theme for a sketchbook.

Jake Ekiss said...

Hehe, I'm in that sketchbook as well Andy, and it is pretty awesome. You totally got it right though, it is indeed an octopus sketchbook

Greg said...

Haha! Andy, you did not! Heh.