Friday, February 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13th


My buddy Rob Worley, the ace writer of "Young Ancient One", has done a series of articles at Mania.com. It's a promotion for the new Friday the 13th blockbuster called THE 13 DAYS OF FRIDAY THE 13th. Each day has a different artists interpretation of Jason Voorhees, and a short interview with that artist. I was day two, and here's my version of ol' JV. You can see the article HERE. Check out the interview. It's kinda funny, if you're into that sort of thing.
Make sure you look at the other artists versions too. A bunch of awesome guys contributed including Kelsey Shannon, Guy Davis, Rafael Albuquerque, and my man Francesco Francavilla.
Geniuses all, go look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Kuhn! I really appreciate you doing that!

ANDY KUHN said...

I appreciate you, Rob!

michaeljsmith said...

nice timing on the picture - you are a smart one mr kuhn

new Firebreather this coming week, I am psyched