Friday, February 13, 2009

VALENTINES DAY

                                                                front



                                                                 inside         

Every Valentines Day I make my gal Lala a card. This is one from a couple of years ago.
She was my first real girlfriend right out of high school. We went out for a year and then broke up, but we remained friends.  Years later I went to visit her in Philadelphia where she lived at the time. Apparently she had room in her life for a card drawing, guitar string breaking, dipstick like me. All of a sudden we were back together! She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and someday I will irritate her less. That's a promise. I'm a lucky, lucky, man.  Happy Valentines Day, La!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Awwwww! That's too sweet, man! Awesome.