Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THE BRIDE




Todays drawing is The Bride of Frankenstein.
This was done  last month at a DRINK & DRAW event
in Orlando. I had never done a D&D event, which is surprising
because it combines two of my favorite things, drinking and drawing!
The event was hosted by Dave Johnson, Dan Panosian, 
and Jeff Johnson, art ninjas all! It was awesome. 
I highly recommend drinking and drawing in public.
The watercolor effect on this piece was done by dipping my marker
into my beer. I must've been drunk. 
Keep it realz!

2 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Wow. Nice idea and drawing. How can you not be inspired drawing along side of the Rev, the UrbanBarbarian and Jeff? Of course, I know you inspired them as well!

ANDY KUHN said...

I don't know about inspiring any of them, i was just trying to keep up! :)