Saturday, May 9, 2009


Here's a drawing of THE INCREDIBLE HULK 
that I did for the 2002 Comicon International program book.
If it's big, green, and smashes things, then I love drawing it!
Stay awesome, people!


comicsubz said...

Are you heading to SDCC this year? If so, I will stop by and say hi.

andy kuhn said...

i will be in san diego this year.
phil hester and i are sharing a table at
the IMAGE COMICS booth.
please stop by, and bring a million friends with you! :)

Craig Zablo said...

Pardon the expression, but I love your Hulk.

Let me rephrase that, I love the way you draw the Hulk.

Jason Garrattley said...

Hi, I moderate a blog called "The Kirby Project" which is dedicated to artwork inspired by the work of Jack Kirby. I would like, with your permission, to add the 'San Diego Hulk' & 'Big ol' Hulk Face' artwork to the project. I am willing to provide links to your blog along with the posting. 
Let me know how you feel about this request.

andy kuhn said...


it would be an honor to have those pieces appear in your blog. i am hugely influenced by jack kirby.
i dig your THE KIRBY PROJECT. link away! :)

Jason Garrattley said...

Thanks Andy.
I've scheduled the double Hulk post for the 3rd June.

andy kuhn said...

glad to do it. :)