Friday, June 26, 2009

SHAZAM!

Here's another sketch done at Heroes-Con last weekend.
It's my own scary take on the big red cheese Captain Marvel.
I'm posting this to remind myself, try to think of other solutions 
besides an all black background when you're at a con sketching.
This drawing took a lot longer than it probably should've. 
The image completely disregards the essential good nature 
of the character. Other than that glaring flaw, 
I thought it came out okay.
Don't forget to take the trash out!

4 comments:

Brian Churilla said...

Alright, at SDCC I'm having a sit-down with you, and you will show me just how I can be as bad ass as you. Jeebus, that's a great piece.

ANDY KUHN said...

brian,
you're clearly already a badass!
i can show you how to fill in a whole bunch of black on a convention sketch though! :)

mattcrap said...

time consuming as it may be, it really made the drawing a homerun.

Shazam! said...

All that black says, "There's a new sheriff in town and it's Billy the kid." I dig it.